Sunday, July 6, 2014

Dealing with nagging neuropathy, cranberry muffins

A couple of days ago I decided to see if I really needed to take the 25 mg of Elevil at bedtime, so I stopped it. I've found out that it really doesn't seem to affect my sleep at all. However, I have noticed a remarkable increase in the daytime itchiness, burning and tingling.
Last night. I took a half pill; again no affect on sleep but I'm still having the increased symptoms. Looks like I'll have to go back to my regular dose.
Taking all this medication gets me down, but so does the neuropathy. I guess I'll have to choose the lesser of two evils for now.
One thing that helps is to keep busy. I especially enjoy making healthy and colourful meals.

These are one of my go to recipes. Granola rhubarb muffins-- I used cranberries since I just made a rhubarb crumble yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment